Monday, July 20, 2009

Rubbernecker Wildflower background

This card is a congratulations card for a friends daughter who just became a Registered Nurse! Four years of school and now she's done!! It is also a Rubbernecker Wacky Wednesday Challenge. We were to do an inspiration card from a line of purses here.
I find inspiration cards hard but I love how this one turned out. I used a Rubbernecker background stamp Wild flower, stamped and embossed with white detail onto black. For the main image I used another Rubbernecker stamp and stamped with basic black on Soft Suede, then sponged. I used a white gel pen to colour the flowers, added the ribbon and was done. To play along go to the Rubbernecker website here.

4 comments:

  1. This is BEAUTIFUL, Dawn!!!
    I love the sponging and the white accents!!
    I am so glad you played along with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous! Love the background and the white accents on the main image. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have outdone yourself, what a truly gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete