Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Workshop door prizeE

This is the altered recipe box from Michaels
I covered for the door prize for my 2nd
Christmas card workshop. Its not done yet,
its a work in progress. I'll be making it 3D so
adding raised flowers, butterflies, anything
to give it dimension. The first photo is of the
front of the box. Next is the top and lastly is
the back of the box. I used a brayer technique
for the background. Marigold morning, tangerine
tango and Ridinghood red. Stamped each image
in basic black and then sponged black on the
bottom for depth. I'll be adding 8 cards on the
inside with basically the same designs as the
box. The stamps I used were: Essence of Love
sentiment Happy Harmony, Upsy Daisy sentiment Summer by the sea, Inspired by Nature sentiment Dream a little. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! What a super door prize. Must win, must win.................!

    ReplyDelete