Thursday, October 22, 2009

Frosty Morning

I finally finished my create a scene card for Saturday Spotlight with hidden potential! FINALLY. I create scenes all the time and then when there's a challenge I come up blank, how sad is that! LOL. To enter the challenge you can use the link on the right. Try it its fun!
I brayered the background first and then stamped the fence and trees. The picnic table and house came last. I used a white gel pen on the trees and fence and then the glitter pen on top. Lastly I sprayed the entire image with the shimmer paint/alcohol combo to give a little extra glitter. IRL is so glittery!
Stamps: Local Rubber King, Rubbernecker, Gina K Designs, stampscapes
Paper: whisper white, shimmery white, basic black
Ink: basic black, brilliant blue, ballet blue
Other: markers, white gel pen, sakura clear stardust pen, shimmer paint/alcohol

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love the softness.. What a great way to use all these stamps... Thanks for joining us at Saturday Spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, what a super scene. Very well done, I like it better than the one you did last night and I thought it was pretty darn good. Oh you inspire me, now I really want to make a card for the challenge. Hope I can come up with something. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful winter scene! Love the beautiful soft colors and the incredible use of all those stamps! Thanks for joining us at the Sat. Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful scene! Your brayer work is the perfect backdrop to this winter view. Thanks for playing along in this week's Spotlight Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always amaze me with your scenery creations! I so much love the blue sky and the glistening wintry scene for your card!! So pretty!! Thanks for playing again with us hun!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!!! Such a peaceful scene! Glad you could join us at Saturday Spotlight this week:)

    ReplyDelete