Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Mom's hummingbird

Over the years I've made my Mom tons of things, everything from crocheted doilies to pictures. I was over on the weekend bringing back "stuff" and this is one of the projects I did for her. Mom adored pink, any shade any hue. I did this bleaching project on Elegant eggplant and bleached in different areas creating different shades of pink and purple. If I were to change it I'd wouldn't sponge eggplant on the outter layer of paper, it just makes it look dirty and its not! lol. Otherwise it was a great project that looked good in her bathroom.
Stamps: Stamps Happen
Paper: Elegant eggplant, pale plum, bulk from Michaels
Ink: elegant eggplant,(frame, and sponged on paper) basic black
Other: clear embossing powder, bleach/water(50/50)
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment