Thursday, November 26, 2009


I did these two ornaments one to see if they would make a good class and two for a challenge! Saturday Spotlight with Hidden Potential found here has a challenge every Saturday and last Saturday was to make an ornament OR a card with an ornament on it. I choose to make just an ornament... or two, lol!
I found stamping on these easy with one exception. Next time I'll wash them first! I did use the embossing buddy on them but with people handling them at the store I think the oils from their hands still covered them. Sooo I'm off to Michaels to get more ornaments and to play later today! Have a great weekend.
Stamps: Stampin Up Jolliest time of the Year, Snow Swirled
Ink: stazon forest green, basic black
Other: clear embossing powder, sharpies gold stickles, diamond stickles

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Dawn....these are sooo gorgeous hun!! I just LOVE your pretty designs!! :) You will need to share with me how you've done these because I never get much luck with this surface!! :) And I'm so thrilled to have you play along with us this week sweetie!! I look forward to your creations every week with the challenge!! Have fun shopping!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ornaments! Thanks for playing along in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cool! Thanks for showing me how to decorate them, love the ones I did. These would make a great class..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these "in person" and they are really pretty. Can't wait to try them. Karen

    ReplyDelete