Thursday, April 15, 2010

Dream

I did another card with the Hero Arts Dandelion stamp, I love it! I brayered the background with brilliant blue, summer sun and then ridinghood red. It was perfect... then I promptly dropped the brilliant blue stamp pad on it! So then I started again and redid everything. I added a horizon with brilliant blue and sponged a sunlight strip onto the water. Stamped the dandelion stamp in black and the butterflies are from Stampin up beautiful wings. I'm entering this into two challenges the first one is Frosted Designs and the challenge was to create something with the word dream in it, done. The second is stamptv color challenge and it was to use royal blue (brilliant) yellow (summer sun) and red (ridinghood red), done.
Stamps: Hero Arts Dandelion frame, Gina K Designs Botanical Dreams
Paper: Basic black, whisper white
Ink: brilliant blue, summer sun, ridinghood red
Other: Stampin Up embossed beautiful wings, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Dawn! I love your brayering. The colors are so warm - looks like a sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific as usual - wonderful colours!!!

    ReplyDelete