Thursday, April 8, 2010

gone fishing

I tried to post this card and two others this morning and I spent a 1/2 hour typing and loading and it didn't work! I was so ticked so I've decided to load only one photo at a time and post it and then do the next card. Sooo to make a long story short the next three posts are all cards that can be done at the 9 card workshop. Tanis this is the fishing card that can be done instead of the tool one. I do have a golfing one too but I won't post that one you can see it at the workshop!

Stamps: Rubbernecker frog background, stampin up backwoods(fish), stampin up roughin it(flies), stampin up angler(fishing hooks)
Paper: Basic gray, bravo burgandy, whisper white
Ink: basic gray, bravo burgandy
Other: MS punch, Stampin up label punch, brads, markers, wire

1 comment:

  1. Looks great Dawn. I really like both the tool card and this one. They are certainly for the male of the species. Masculine cards are hard to come by, so these will be great to make. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete