Monday, May 3, 2010

Birthday Giraffee

This totally adorable guy is a digital stamp from Digi Shack. I made this card for my nephew who's turning 18. I haven't decided what I'm putting on the inside yet, I've got until Friday, lol but whatever it is it has to be funny, suggestions? I originally was going to do a sketch challenge at Digi Shack but my card morphed into something else! Their sketch and mine are just not the same. Oh well I'll try again later.
Stamps: Digi Shack Giraffe
Paper: basic black, tempting turquoise, whisper white
Ink: tempting turquoise, basic black
Other: prisma markers, crystal effects, brads, spellbinders oval and scallop oval, stampin up finial press embossing folder

2 comments:

  1. how cute! Well, I'd say what you've got on the outside would go well with "but be careful you don't come home with flower tattoos!" would be good to put on the inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly has a great sentiment for the inside! Laughed when I read it- too cute. Like the card Dawn, you do digi so well. I find them extremely hard so I really adimre your work with them. All are coloured so great and this one is no exception!!

    ReplyDelete