Monday, May 24, 2010

Jewerly 101

If you click on the photo it gets larger and then its easier to see the details of it. This is how I spent my weekend. I made this bracelet and earring set on Saturday and Sunday at my stamp-n-play friends house. Glenda's step daughter came up from Calgary and taught us how to sew this set. Jamie North teaches a lot of classes and we had two days of free lessons and lots of fun! I picked the deep burgandy stone and Jamie picked the other two colours, they are incredible together. This photo does NO justice to just how beautiful this set is. I have to got shopping for a magnetic closure and its done! Can't wait until she's up next time; she has such fabulous stones!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy and so much fun. The picture does not do the colour of the beads justice and you did a simply marvellous job of stringing them together. Love the set!

    ReplyDelete