Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tabby

Yesterday was stamp-n-play day. Glenda and I cased Theresa Mombers card sweet kitty. I changed the colour and added the teacup. I would never have tackled colouring a tabby without her tutorial. Her blending and shading are awesome. With the prisma markers I'm more confident with shading black and gray pictures, am still working on gray and colours. Had a great time yesterday I love my stamp-n-play days!

Stamps: Gina K stamps Purrr-fectly delightful
Paper: Tempting turquoise, taken with teal, whisper white, bashful blue(I don't have any cool caribbean paper(main panel) so I sponged cool caribbean ink onto bashful blue cardstock, worked perfectly)
Ink: cool caribbean
Other: prisma markers, stampin up taken with teal marker(outer edge), MS branch punch, spellbinders small labels, stampin up ticket punch

No comments:

Post a Comment