Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Baby

I got to play yesterday and this is the card I made. I had a great afternoon AND managed to do two challenges. Its been so long since I've done a Squigglefly challenge, way too long, and this week Squigglefly is giving a free digital stamp to use in the challenge. The second challenge I did was Critter Sketch, love how it turned out!

Stamp: Squigglefly baby boots, stampin up a word for you
Paper: whisper white, glorious green
Ink: basic black
Other: prisma markers, ribbon, stampin up perfect dots embossing folder, classic/scallop spellbinders circles and pendant

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card....lovely colors too. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Love how you used the sketch and created such a super fabulous layout from it. It is just wonderful! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Dawn! I love the die cuts and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card! I love the die cuts for the squares. Thanks for playing the Critter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!

    Those die cuts just make this card so elegant!

    Sorry I'm so late in in commenting, but I lost my internet last week, and it took my service provider so long to get it fixed.. I'm finally getting caught up!!

    Thanks for playing with us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog last week.. Hope to see you again this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWESOME card!!! SO mucy detail :-) Thank-you for joining us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog!!! Good luck!!! Hoping to see you for next weeks challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete