Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy Birthday Big Boy


I'm actually early with this card, lol, isn't she just hilarious! She's a digital stamp from Just Inklined named Maude and I made her for a friends husband's birthday! You can't see it very well but I put crystal effects on her lips and they're shiny and full! I have a couple of stamps from Just Inklined and they are fantastic images. I've entered Maude into Cards for Men and Papertake Weekly both which are anything for a guy and A Spoon Full of Sugar which is to use embellishments.
Stamp: Maude Merry Christmas
Paper: basic black, whisper white, real red
Ink: none
Other: prisma markers, stickles, spellbinders classic/scallop oval, MS punch, Stampin up scallop oval punch and crystal effects, cuttlebug candycane embossing folder, rhinestones,

8 comments:

  1. YEP! She's adorable, I'm still laughing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! This is just too funny!! Your coloring is just gorgeous girl!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOh I like her and love how you coloured her. You will have to show me how you did the lattice background. Nice job Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get my photo from LOL.
    Fantastic card, gave me a chuckle or three :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my shes a big girl for sure, fabulous fun card gorgeous colouring. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. with hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Too awesome! Made me chuckle! Your coloring is absolutely amazing! Fabulous job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cards For Men. Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge.

    ~Hugs~Kym

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card chick and a great image - I LOVE it :) Thanks for joining us this week over at Papertake Weekly, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete