Thursday, March 3, 2011

Happy Brrrthday

When one door closes another one opens and this is the result. I'm now designing for Clear Dollar Stamps!! Yay! Clear Dollar Stamps has both clear acryclic stamps and digital, I'm of course working with the digital. This guy is so perfect for today, its actually warming up here in Edmonton, lol! When I first coloured him it was -43C outside, its now -21 windchill is only -30 AND its suppose to get to only -14 with a windchill of -20. Wow, heat wave! I don't know when we'll get spring, its suppose to come here in less than 3 weeks, NOT! I'm excited to be with CDS and they have a challenge with prizes, awesome! I'm entering this into Mojo Monday's sketch challenge, Digital Tuesday which is celebrations, Papertake Weekly anything goes and Your Next Stamp Challenge to use the colour blue.

Stamp: Clear Dollar Stamps Brrrthday Snowman, stampin up special day
Paper: Whisper white, brilliant blue, bashful blue, gable green, real red, pink pirouette
Ink: green galore, classic/craft brilliant blue
Other: prisma markers, ribbon, brads, diamond stickles, cuttlebug candycane embossing folder, spellbinders classic/scallop circles, cording, EK success scallop border punch, foam dimensionals and glue dots, clear embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. Wow, turned out great Dawn, glad you found some time to get it done. That little snowman is just so cute and love the dimensional look, you are so good at that. Love those die cut ballons, great idea and it is very effective. Super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn!! WOW! this is just darling!! I never thought of the snowman for birthdays...but I do have some during the winter months and this is such a gorgeous bright colored creation!! I love it!! TFS! HUGs

    ReplyDelete