Saturday, April 23, 2011

Happy Birthday BJ

Happy 25th BJ, LOL isn't this the greatest! I bought the image immediately, I just saw so many cards I could do with it, but I had no sentiment. Then I went back to the store to window shop and and saw this awe inspiring saying. This is sooo true, I live to embarrass my kids! I'm entering this into Charisma Cardz which is jokes and laughter (my favorite), Pile it on use a rubber stamp, Papertake Weekly use spots and/or stripes, Scrapbook Sisters buttons, Aud Sentiments challenge and Delicious Doodles challenge both are anything goes.

Stamps: Art Impressions golden oldies jump in and another service
Paper: whisper white, pacific point
Ink: pacific point, cool Caribbean, taken with teal, bashful blue, apricot appeal
Other: prisma markers, stampin up buttons, perfect dots embossing folder, crystal effects and foam dimensions, ribbon, spellbinders label 15.

6 comments:

  1. That is hilarious!!!! I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and celebrating our 1st Birthday with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL this is soooo funny and did you ever do a fabulous job of colouring the hilarious old people! love your sense of humour (and I'm sure BJ does too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a funny creation hun! Poor kiddies!!
    Thanks for playing at the Delicious Doodles Challenge this week, good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card :-) The image is very funny and the sentiment is perfect ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, this image SO reminds me of my parents!! Fabulous card, thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete