Friday, August 19, 2011

Daisies

I've been doing tons of daisy cards lately, I guess I'm mellowing with age because I've hated daisies most of my life, lol! I created this card specifically for the Clearly Inspired Challenge #34 which is to use scripture on your card. I printed the stamp off twice and cut out the daisies to pop them up. Gorgeous. I've entered this into:

Sassy Studio Designs: use more than one die cut (I've used 5)
Paper Creations Ink: show us your flowers
One Stitch at a Time: anything goes

Stamps: CDS Jargon Mix, CDS Everything Beautiful (sentiment)
Paper: CDS Patchpal Lamb (daisy paper), stampin up glorious green, green galore, whisper white
Ink: nothing
Other: prisma markers, stampin up tag punches, stapler, michaels ribbon, classic/scallop spellbinder ovals, dollarstore pearls, orange stickles

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Such gorgeous gorgeous flowers here Dawn!! I love how they seem to just pop right off your card!!! Love the happy colors too!! Enjoy your weekend friend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn... What a beautiful card! I love the daisies image! Beautiful coloring! Thank You for joining us at Paper Creations Ink! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Dawn, very pretty
    thanks for joining the PCI FLOWER-challenge
    hugs
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card the fresh citrus colours are Fabulous. Great flowers to share with Paper Creations Ink XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Dawn, absolutely gorgeous!!! Love the added dimension for the second layer of daisies!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn I love these daisies, SO GLAD YOU HAVE STARTED TO LIKE THEM as you make such wonderful cards when you use them! You do the dimension thing so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dawn, gorgeous card! I love that image, and the scripture goes so well with it :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very summery cheerful card, love the citrus colours you have used. Thanks for joining in with our challenge over at OSAAT and good luck Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card.

    thanks for playing with us at OSAAT this week, hope you join next time too.

    my little scrappingcorner
    DT One Stitch At A Time

    ReplyDelete
  10. a beautiful and very charming card!

    love the backgroundpaper, so perfect for this image!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete