Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Little Angel

OK I think I'm now officially the stickle queen, I just love the stuff, lol, I mean really even her hair! IRL she is totally gorgeous! I was suppose to have this done last week so I'm a little behind but its finally done and I have my first Christmas card of the year. 

I've entered this into:
Digi Makeover Challenge: sketch
Creative Card Crew: Snow Day
Sweet Stamps Blog: winter
Dream Valley Challenge: Christmas
One Stitch at a Time: Use a digi

Stamp: Madi Tries by Sandi Huggett
Paper: brilliant blue, whisper white
Ink: none
Other: cuttlebug snowdots embossing folder, MS and EK success snowflake border punches
diamond, orange, bronge, gold stickles, classic/scallop spellbinders ovals, ribbon
Stamps:

10 comments:

  1. I love this image, Dawn. You did such a great job bringing it to life. Great card.
    Wish I could get a handle on using stickles. I usualy mess up every time I use it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing at OSAAT. Good luck.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so glad you finished the card, you have done a wonderful job with her, the colouring is perfect and her hair is wonderful!! Congrats on the first Christmas card of the year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie. Love the stickles as her hair. Thanks for joining us for the sketch challenge at the Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image and card. Thanks you for sharing your creation with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck and Happy New year. Hugs
    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card, love her sparkly hair!
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
    Hugs Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the glitter detail...really makes this winter card sparkle! Thanks for joining the blog challenge this week at SweetStamps.com and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet angel and I love all your stickles! Thanks for joining the Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the way you used the sketch! Thanks for playing at PMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful with your embossed side and all the beautiful glitter! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete