Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hey Genuis

This is a birthday card that I made for my son to give to one of his friends. When I was done I thought maybe the little frog in his pocket should have been yellow or at least a brighter green so he could be seen. I just love his hair and big glasses, lol!
I've entered this into: 
The Paper Shelter: add a sentiment
Creative Card Crew: masculine
One Stitch at a Time: Digi or Don't (use a Digi or no image)
Hotshot Craft Blog: One for the boys

Stamps: Tiddly Inks Genius and Extra
Paper: handsome hunter, night of navy, bashful blue, sage shadow, whisper white
Ink: handsome hunter, night of navy, sage shadow, bashful blue
Other: Argyll, crackle and diamond plate embossing folder, stampin up tag and circle punches, crystal effects, ribbon, brads

9 comments:

  1. A fantastic male card - love the colours you've used! Thanks for joining our "Just for Men" challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male card. It reminds me of my son. The coloring of your image is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at OSAAT, and come back to see us.
    Hugz,
    Christine Dt at OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect little boy image, lovely card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too stinkin cute, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your colouring on this image, it is just fabulous, as are his glases. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow great card, awesome colouring! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter, good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great boy card. I'm always on the look out for them. Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab male card! Cute image. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete