Thursday, December 20, 2012

Christmas Ornaments

This should be posting when I'm enjoying myself in Las Vegas, hopefully! I embossed the ornaments with navy blue as an outline and then added coloured with alcohol inks and added stickles for dimension. I just have to emboss sentiments on the back and they're done.
If you click on the photo it should enlarge and you can see the sparkle in the ornaments.

I'm entering this into:
Dream Valley Challenges: Christmas
Anything but a card Challenge: anything
Live & Love Crafts' Inspiration: anything but a card


Michaels ornaments
ribbon
various stamps
embossing powder
alcohol ink
stickles

5 comments:

  1. Your ornaments are adorable, Dawn! What a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, I can't wait to see them IRL, you are so creative- wow!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...way cool....ok...I missed something...like how you did it. Colored every detail with alcohol inks....oh my I LOVE THEM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ornaments! They are absolutely stunning :-) Thank you for joining us at Dream valley! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining our Christmas challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete