Saturday, December 7, 2013

Snowman Pile-Up

Good morning! We've got tons of snow here, not purple, but a ton of it. And cold, wow, -30C then add the windchill. But these guys look like they're having lots of fun! I printed Doodle Pantry's Snowman Pile-up twice so I could pop up the scarf, hats, and ear muff. I'm really surprised how well this photographed, purple is so hard to capture. I hope where ever you are its warmer than here!
I'm entering this into:
A Creative Romance: Sparkle at Christmas
Card Makin Mamas: Merry Christmas
Digi Haven: Merry Christmas
Jellypark Challenges: Christmas
Sister Act Card Challenge: anything goes

Stamp: Doodle Pantry Snowman Pile-up, stampin up sentiment
Paper: concord crush
Ink: none
Other: prisma markers, ribbon, snowflake die, snowflake embossing folder, spellbinder deckle rectangle, tag punch, stickles

9 comments:

  1. I love your card and the purple that you've used! Great idea to pop up the accessories on the snowmen! Too cute. Thanks for playing at Jellypark Friends. Good to see your creativity!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image,and the colours, thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven challenge, Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun Christmas card! Love the purple, the darling image, the embossing and your die cuts! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Jellypark Friends! Hope to see you again soon! :^)
    Hugs, Penny
    It was in the 50's (F) here today and I nearly froze! But we are used to 100 for much of the year, so that is why! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dawn....love the coloring on this card. They look magical and it looks REAL and snowy and frosty. I still say the top one looks dreamy eyed or had a little nip of gin....haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, this is absolutely darling! :) Love the snowflakes and layout here! Nah, not really much more warm here than where you are either! Stay warm my friend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, just love the colours and the gorgeous snowflake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute!! I love the embossing and die snowflake! The extra layer really makes the hat and muffs pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forgot to tell you that you can send me some snow! :) My brother lives in Moose Jaw and was showing us the wind chills in the west. Brrrrr!! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card and what a fun image. Thanks for joining our Sparkle at Christmas challenge at A Creative Romance :) xx

    ReplyDelete