Sunday, March 23, 2014

Wedding Doves

Good morning! Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring 613 Avenue Create and their theme is anything goes/optional twist Birds of a feather: birds, feathers, wings, open to your interpretation. I used Doodle Pantry's coloured Flying Dove and printed it off one way and then turned the dove and printed it again. (notice I didn't write I flipped the bird, lol! Yes I have a sick sense of humour)
The birds look 3D IRL because I used a large ball stylus to shape them. I really like how this turned out! Hop on over to 613 Avenue Create and give their challenge a try. If you hurry you can enter Doodle Pantry's challenge as well. Good luck!

I'm entering this into:

Digi Galore: Anything goes
Hiding in my Craft Room: lets get digital
Crafts 4 Eternity: anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge: anything goes

Stamp: Doodle Pantry Flying Dove, sentiment Stampin Up
Paper: early espresso, brown sugar, very vanilla, whisper white
Ink: barely banana
Other: pearls, ribbon, stampin up heart dies and fancy fan embossing folder

4 comments:


  1. Very beautiful Dawn, love the little bow and the fancy heart, so elegant!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Dawn! Your design if breathtaking. Beautiful design with fabulous texture and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love those birds and the background looks amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at HIMCR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Dawn! thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete