Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Presents

Day 4 of Bugaboo's Christmas in July challenge is to use Kraft, embossing (wet or dry) and snowflakes. I used Stampin Up crumb cake (which is the closest ink I have to kraft) and embossed the snowflake background and there is kraft paper behind the bravo burgundy paper and ribbon.
I'm entering this into:
Catch the Bug Christmas in July: use Kraft, embossing (wet or dry) and snowflakes
Fantastic Tuesday: anything goes
Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Christmas in July
Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Knobby Knees Christmas Sack, impression obsession snowflakes
Paper: bravo burgundy, kraft, vanilla
Ink: crumb cake
Other: prisma/copic markers, ek success snowflake and lattice punch, pearl, ribbon, stickles, spellbinders

5 comments:

  1. Cute card Dawn. Love the background and the ribbon on top of the middle design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the recipe! I love the Knobby Knees images, they are some of my favorite Bugaboo Stamps, so I had a big smile when I saw your card. :)

    Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July Challenge today! I hope you'll join in for the other daily challenges for more chances to win prizes!

    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color combo and design, Dawn. Fabulous coloring of this sweet Bugaboo image as well! Thanks for playing along with the Bugaboo Christmas in July challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so very much for joining our recipe challenge during our week long events at CTB! I love your card and appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background and of course the image is soooo adorable. Wonderful card Dawn!

    ReplyDelete