Sunday, December 14, 2014

When Times are Tough

Good morning! I hope everyone had a great time with Bugaboo's 2nd Annual Holiday Chaos, I had a blast playing too! Today starts a new sketch at Bugaboo's Stella Says Sketch and its a pretty simple one.
I chose to use Bugaboo's  Friends are your umbrella and printed it off three times to colour the image, pop up the umbrella and then pop up the flowers. I then used chaulk on the clouds and ground.  Give the sketch a try, you have two weeks and you could win some awesome stamps of your choice!
I'm entering this into:
Sister Act Challenge: anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes
Little Claire's Designs: special card

Stamp: Bugaboo Friends are your umbrella, butterflies background stamp
Paper: basic black, whisper white, calypso coral, garden green
Ink: versamark
Other: stampin up chaulk, spellbinders, deckle trimmer, corner die, rhinestone, ek success punch

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Dawn. I don't think I've seen this image before. Great coloring and dimension with the umbrella.

    ReplyDelete