Sunday, January 25, 2015

Peaches Hello

Good morning and welcome to another Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch! Here's the new sketch and I love the Clean and Simple look of it!
I printed Bugaboo's Peaches Hello Hi  off twice to pop up both the signs. You have two weeks to complete the challenge so start stamping!
OK I'm on holidays and posting from Maui and just noticed that I'm missing a pearl on the bottom right side, lol, oh well I'll just sip on my margarita and forget about it!

I'm entering this into:
Sweet Stampin' Challenge: cute and cuddly
Sister Act Card Challenge: anything goes
Inspiration Destination: anything goes
Die Cuttin Divas: cheer up

Stamps: Bugaboo Peaches Hello Hi, sentiment stampin up
Paper: cameo coral, basic black, whisper white
Ink: none
Other: EK Success punches, crimper, pearls, spellbinders, stampin up ticket punch

8 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous card! Cute image and lovely design, I really like that striking border!
    Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' and enjoy your holiday!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute image I adore elephants! fab border too have a great holiday and thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin ..hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are having a DT call at Aud Sentiments challenge and you still have time to enter Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky you, to be in Hawaii and leaving all the snow behind for the rest of us. First saw this beauty of a card on the Catch the Bug blog. Gorgeous design and colors and I would not have notice the missing pearl if you had not mentioned it! Drink an extra margarita for me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hawaii !!! Enjoy! The card is too cute. I must see if I have this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card. I love the sketch too. Hope you're enjoying your Holiday in Maui!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card. I love the image and that sketch is great too. Lovely.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination.

    Lynn, ID DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! Love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete