Wednesday, May 13, 2015

So Happy

Good morning, this week Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Tuesday Throwdown and their theme is to add doodling to your project and it was certainly a challenge for me, lol!
I printed Doodle Pantry's Happy Birdie B off twice so I could cut out and pop up the birdie. Then I added dots in green to the sentiment and birdie. IRL it looks quite good!

Drop on by Tuesday Throwdown and give their challenge a try. If you use a digital image you can enter our AIMPDC#5 too! Happy Crafting!
I'm entering this into:
Creative Card Crew: embossing wet/dry
Crafting from the Heart: anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers and more: make your own background 
Dream Valley Challenges: things with wings

Stamps: Doodle Pantry Happy Birdie B, Impression Obsession Swirls, stampin up sentiment
Paper: handsome hunter, green galore, whisper white
Ink: versa mark
Other: spellbinders, gel pen, deckle trimmer

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I like the way the background complements the main image. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty cardmakers & more...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete