Monday, June 1, 2015

Pumpkin Pie

Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Doodle Pantry AIMPDC#6! Our theme is anything goes so I decided to make a recipe page. My husband and I used to enjoy tomato soup and sandwiches for supper but for a couple of years now tomato soup just kills him. So this has become our favourite soup with a gluten free english muffin, a great fast and easy supper.
I added two stamps, the Pumpkin at the top and Fancy Pie at the bottom. Drop on by Doodle Pantry's AIMPDC#6 and give the challenge a try (it starts at noon est) you could win gorgeous stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Scribble and Scrap Blog: anything goes
The Corrosive Challenge: anything goes
Hiding in my Craft Room: anything goes
Simply Papercrafty: anything goes

Stamps: Doodle Pantry Pumpkin, Doodle Pantry Fancy Pie
Paper: whisper white
Ink: printer
Other: stampin up marker

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a wonderful, yummy soup to try in the Fall. I have a small recipe book that I also decorate with pics on each recipe page. What a lovely way to present it to someone.

    ReplyDelete