Thursday, June 18, 2015

Silly Goose

Good morning, today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring Creative Knockouts and their theme is to make a humourous card! I love humour/jokes so made this card for my oldest sons birthday. Its hard to see in the photo but I popped up the talking goose, IRL looks so good.
Drop on by Creative Knockouts and give their challenge a try. If you use a digital image you can enter our challenge AIMPDC#6 as well! Good luck and happy stamping.

I'm entering this into:
Fresh Brewed Designs: anything goes
Inspiration Destination: anything goes
The Paper Shelter: make it digital
Whimsy Stamps: use ribbon, lace or twine

Stamp: Doodle Pantry Goose Me colour, sentiment Gingers House
Paper: basic black, whisper white, dp paper
Ink: none
Other: brads, ribbon, spellbinders, deckle trimmer

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...simply adorable and made me laugh out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too stinkin' cute! I love that sentiment! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a fun card...I did get a chuckle out of this pair and sentiment....great work. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Shelter. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, fun card
    Thanks for sharing with us at the paper shelter
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. An all time favorite of mind so I will have to do some casing.....love love love!

    ReplyDelete