Friday, March 25, 2016

Classic Birthday Hi

Good morning, I've got another Doodle Pantry car to share with you Classic Cars 1. I love these pre coloured images they make doing a last minute card so easy, thank goodness! I had made a card for my nephew but needed that one at the last minute so this was made for my car crazy nephew...again. I think I need to mail it fast. I first opened Make It Crafty's background stamp and then merged Doodle Pantry's Classic Cars 1. I love the background with the car, it looks amazing!
I'm entering this into:
Crafting with an Attitude: anything goes
Crafty Girls Creations: anything goes
Craft Your Passion: anything goes
Our Crafty Corner: anything goes

Stamp: Doodle Pantry Classic Cars 1, computer generated sentiment, Make It Crafty background
Paper: basic black, concord crush, whisper white, recollections Blue Ink paper
Ink: none
Other: ribbon, prisma pencils (background) deckle trimmer

4 comments:

  1. A stunning masculine design and I love the purple vintage wheels.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenge.
    I can’t wait to see what you create for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT
    Craft Your Passion Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I just popped over to DD to check out that set, and it really is fantastic! I love your background with it, and what a great bargain DD offers! Thanks for showcasing it so beautifully - it's a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us in the {Our Crafty Corner Challenge}! Hope to see more of your pretty projects again soon!
    crafty hugs,
    de
    {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific, just terrific, Love, love this card.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete