Wednesday, April 6, 2016

No Housework Day

Good morning today is Catch the Bug's Humor Me Wednesday so I created a card for April 7th which is No Housework Day...I wish!
I printed Bugaboo's Stella Tidbits - For This and added a sentiment from Ginger's House. Take a look at other Humor Me Wednesday projects here
I'm entering this into:
Crafts Galore Encore: anything goes
Crafting from the Heart: anything goes
Craft Your Passion: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Stella Tidbits - For This, Ginger's House sentiment
Paper: Basic black, whisper white, misc purple, cherry cobbler
Ink: none
Other: prisma/copic markers, prisma pencils, tiny dots embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Great card. I love the design with the embossing at the background. The sentiment made me giggle, too funny. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo Funny sentiment!!! Like it a lot!! Beutiful and cool card!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci

    TTCRD DT

    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. crazily wonderful, loving the popups, your colouring and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi this is a brilliant card I love the image you have used. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 27 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete