Saturday, June 4, 2016

Kidz Daisy


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its anything goes!
I used this gorgeous little Bugaboo girl Kidz Daisy and printed her twice so I could pop up the daisy! Drop on by Catch the Bug and give the anything goes challenge a try, you could win fantastic stamps!

I'm entering this into:
Crafting with Friends: anything goes
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Kidz Daisy, stampin up sentiment
Paper: basic black, summer sun, whisper white dp paper
Ink: none
Other: ribbon, spellbinders, tiny dots embossing folder


4 comments:

  1. Wow...love the coloring and the background paper...dramatic, but still feminine and fun. I need to get back to the challenges there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous coloring of this sweet image, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love your colouring! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes Challenge #22 at Crafting With Friends!

    Tracy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree 'WOW". Wonderful colouring and the background is fabulous. I am ordering this image just because I love yours so!!

    ReplyDelete