Sunday, November 13, 2016

Noel Birds

Good morning, today starts a new Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch the Bug!

I printed Bugaboo's Noel Birds and added stickles to the snowflakes and crystal effects to the light bulbs. 
Check out what the other DT created with this sketch and then give it a try, you have two weeks! AND 
until midnight Monday November 14...
I'm entering this into:

Stamps: Bugaboo Noel Birds
Paper: brilliant blue, whisper white, dp paper
Ink: none
Other: copic markers, rhinestones, ek success border punch, crystal effects, stickles


10 comments:

  1. Great card Dawn. Love that image and the rich colours you used.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, GDT Catch the Bug / Bugaboo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute christmas card! Lovely coloring and I love the stamped image! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog, good luck!
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dawn, your christmas card is really wonderful and the colouring is so perfect.♥
    Many thanks for joining our first challenge at Sweet Stampers Challenge. We hope to see you again.♥
    Hugs and greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image and your colouring has cinched it for me, I must have it!! awesome work!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fabulous christams card and your colouring ist beautiful.
    Thank yor for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Dawn, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now this is just dog gone cute. I just finished buying a few images from Bugaboo...do I dare go back and get this one....what a cutie and I love how you presented it....which is why I want it now...haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK....I just went and bought it. It is now in my file. Hummm...I bought $3.60 and a receipt was sent but the files never showed. Wonder what happened. I'll have to write Jodie. I paid through PayPal just like the single one I just bought....hummmm

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beautiful card and I so love your image. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    ReplyDelete