Monday, December 5, 2016

Holiday Chaos Day 3


Good morning and welcome to Day 3 of Holiday Chaos (December Christmas Chaos) Today's challenge is an ABC challenge, Anything But a Card so the challenge is to make a tag and include red and white stripes.
I used Bugaboo's Skinny Bird Christmas Candy Cane and printed him twice to pop him up. I wanted it colourful so used the three colours of ribbons. Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping, you could win amazing prizes! For a list of them click here.  AND for the entire month of December all Bugaboo images are 50% off, happy shopping!

I'm entering this into:
Christmas Card Challenges: prompt word Candy Cane
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge: Christmas and or Birthday

Stamps: Bugaboo Skinny Bird Christmas Candy Cane
Paper: tempting turquoise, whisper white, dp paper
Ink: none
Other: copic markers, rhinestones, ribbon, snowflake dies

6 comments:

  1. Well, you accomplished the task and this is adorable. I have yet to make tags. For some reason I mange to shy away from tags as long as I have store bought ones...that I didn't buy. Once I have to buy...I'll be making. I love the colorful ribbon....it reminds me of a peacock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pretty color palette!!Adorable tag!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely zingy colours and well designed layout + great card. Thanks for joining us at the Crafters Café, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very cute tag Dawn !
    Love the ribbon.
    Thank you for joining the Come and Get It Challenge !
    Hope we see you soon.
    Jessica DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute image! Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - I love that cute little bird! I love the added ribbon to the top! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Christmas Card Challenges! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete