Saturday, January 14, 2017

Bugaboo's Birthday Bash Day 1


Good morning and welcome to Bugaboo's 7th Annual Birthday Party! All week long we're celebrating with Under the Sea birthday cards/projects with great prizes to be won! Today is a photo challenge and I've chosen to be inspired by the colours. 

I used Bugaboo's Swan Swimming and printed him twice to pop him up, then added the "waves".
He's pretty simple but turned out great! Get your crafting skills on and start stamping, you could win fantastic prizes in our week long celebrations!
I'm entering this into:
Brown Sugar: anything goes
Aud Sentiment: anything goes + a sentiment
Little Miss Muffet: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Swan Swimming, CCC Designs sentiment
Paper: night of navy, whisper white, dp paper
Other: copic markers, stampin up die and modern label punch



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Dawn. I especially love the sentiment. The yellow / navy colour combo is stunning.
    Hugs,
    Lynn aka Lynnpenguin, Bugaboo DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job Dawn! I love what you did with the background

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha great card!

    Hugz Tinz - Aud Sentiments DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on making the top 3 over at 'Brown Sugar'. This is such a wonderful card, one of my favs.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute and toooooo funny with that sentiment! I don't have to try and be creative...I just have to get to your blog!

    ReplyDelete