Monday, March 6, 2017

Bugaboo Love Conquers Luminary


Good morning! Today is Catch the Bug's Anything But a Card Day and I've made a Vellum Luminary, IT was SO easy! I cut an 8.5 x 11 piece of light blue vellum in half length wise and used Bugaboo's Love Blocks - Love Conquers. I wanted something that was easy so chose a solid image that I didn't have to colour. I simply printed on the vellum and taped it shut, wow!

Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created! Remember to come back tomorrow for another new release, happy stamping!
I'm entering this into:
Love to Create: anything mixed media goes

Paper: light blue vellum
Other: tealights



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative Dawn and certainly vellum is one of your favourite paper mediums. Lovely job!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete