Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Bugaboo Make It Snappy - Birthday Ewe


Good morning, today's Catch the Bug's Humor Me Wednesday Day where we celebrate Weird and Wonderful Holidays! Well today I'm celebrating Embrace Your Geekness Day celebrated July 13 with Bugaboo's Make It Snappy Birthday Ewe and I think you'll agree this Ewe is a Geek, lol!
My Dad was over when I was colouring this guy and he said it was very funny. Well he turns 86 in a week and he's getting this card!
Remember to grab your freebie tomorrow and then get ready for Bugaboo's Christmas in July on Saturday!

I'm entering this into:
Dragonfly Dreams: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Make It Snappy Birthday Ewe
Paper: whisper white, basic black
Other: copic markers, ribbon, balloon embossing folder, glitter pen


2 comments:

  1. Made me Smile! Great coloring and layout. Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door

    ReplyDelete
  2. Humorous and love your design. No wonder your Dad loved it.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete