Sunday, January 7, 2018

Bugaboo Winter Kidz with Cat


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch!


I used Bugaboo's Winter Kidz with Cat and because my image was sooo large I changed where the sentiment and rhinestones were placed. 


You have two weeks to join in the challenge and you could win fantastic stamps, happy crafting!
I'm entering this into:
QKR Stampede: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: new (I got a new stamp and paper)

Stamp: Bugaboo Winter Kidz with Cat
Paper: midnight muse, whisper white, Bo Bunny DP paper
Other: copic markers, rhinestones, modern label punch, deckle trimmer

2 comments:

  1. Love the colouring Dawn, the boy's outfit is wonderful! Fabulous card!
    hugs Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous, I love your amazing colouring and that gorgeous blue outline / sky, lovely. Cx

    ReplyDelete