Thursday, February 15, 2018

Little Miss Muffet Customer Appreciation Day and Guest DT

Good morning today I'm a guest DT for Little Miss Muffet Stamps and have the honour of showcasing a brand new stamp, Polka Dot Pals Jacinda!


As soon as I saw her arms spread wide I knew exactly what I wanted to do. This card is for my husband with the perfect sentiment! Drop on by Little Miss Muffet Stamps and check out the other new releases and cards for your inspiration!
I'm entering this into:
Crafty Creations: anything goes
Simon Says: Add a Die
Deep Ocean Challenge: Love is all around
Digi Choosday: anything goes
Stinkin Inkers Challenge: Love is in the air

Stamps: Little Miss Muffet Stamps Jacinda
Paper: basic black, whisper white, recollections dp paper
Other: copic markers, pearls, ribbon, flourish die

11 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and I love the coloring on her with the blues! Thanks for being our guest at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! My sister and I say that to each other! Great coloring and fun background! So much fun to have you guest design today! Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dawn this gorgeous. LOVE your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very sweet Dawn. I love the sentiment you used with her, too. Thanks for joining our Customer Appreciation Day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Great coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges for our latest challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your beautiful work. Hugs, Kathy { Crafty Creations Challenges }

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I really like the colours. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Hester

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful coloring! Thank you for taking part in the Digi Choosday challenge! Erika DT Member
    https://scrappika.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous image and fabulous card. Wonderful colouring!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful color combo and lovely coloring on a sweet image. I always tell my 5 year old granddaughter "I love you to the moon and back and more." Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute! Thank you so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Add a Die Cut” Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete