Monday, August 13, 2018

Polkadoodle Beach Wedding Card

Good morning, my son needed a beach themed Wedding card so I merged two Polkadoodle images. He showed me a photo of the bride because he wanted me to colour her hair perfectly and yes she has really colourful hair!
I'm entering this into:
Crafts Galore Encore: anything goes
Fabrica Fantasy: anything goes

Stamps: Polkadoodle Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles Float Away and Rocco Swimming with Sharks
Paper: pacific point, cherry cobbler, whisper white, dp paper
Other: copic markers, rhinestones, word die

7 comments:

  1. Amazing idea - Thank You for joining our challenge at Polkadoodles. Regards DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us for Week 32 at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful seaside themed card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. Oh I so wish I was there!!
    Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so summery card! Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy Digis this month! Good luck with your entry!

    Digital stamps and coloring books
    DigiClub - You can get as many images as you like

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cutie! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. DT Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous beach card, would have been perfect for my Cayman trip! The images re too cute!
    hugs
    glenda

    ReplyDelete