Monday, October 22, 2018

Bugaboo AKV Halloween Scene


Good morning today is Anything But a Card Day at Catch the Bug and I created a picture to hang for Halloween! I used Bugaboo's AKV Halloween Scene (which is a freebie until October 25!) and
added some web dies and Halloween stickers.


It was pretty hard to photograph in the frame but I gave it a try, lol!


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what other DT created today and then come back tomorrow for New Release Day!
I'm entering this into:
Not Just Cards: anything goes
Dream Valley Challenges: anything but a card
My Time to Craft: Halloween or Cats (I used both)
Craft Rocket Challenges: Halloween/Fall

Stamps: Bugaboo AKV Halloween Scene
Paper: basic black, whisper white, Halloween paper
Other: copic markers, stickers, web die



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun picture, Dawn, I love the wide Halloween border and your vivid colouring of the image! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete