Saturday, November 10, 2018

Bugaboo Birthday Cake on a Flourless Cake Recipe


Good morning today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and the theme is:
Make it Yummy!
I've been printing up a recipe book for both myself and my son who is a Celiac (my husband was also diagnosed but late in life). This flourless Chocolate cake is just divine, its so rich and thick like a brownie! I've made it 4 times now and have never been disappointed. The last two times I doubled the recipe and made a 2 layer cake, yum, yum, yum!


I used Bugaboo's Birthday Cake to decorate my page.



I have posted this recipe before too for Perfect Gluten Free Pie Crust but I used Gertrude Eat More Pie however my son didn't want a cranky old lady on his recipe, lol!

I used Bugaboo's Roly Poly Chef Pie to make it more masculine. Fabulous recipe!




Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what other Yummy things the DT created and then start stamping!
I'm entering this into:
Love to Craft: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Birthday Cake, Bugaboo Roly Poly Chef Pie
Paper: noir spectrum white
Other: copic markers



4 comments:

  1. Dawn those are great ideas for giving to family and friends. Very creative. And those look sooooo yummy. Wish you lived closer so we could play together, but also have a treat. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just so creative!! Fabulous colouring on the Chef and the cake & pie looks so very yummy.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. That roly poly chef is so cute! Thanks for sharing your recipe pages with us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, the cake looks fabulous and the chef image is so cute. Thank you for taking part in the "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete