Monday, November 26, 2018

Bugaboo Dottie Cookie Tray


Good morning, today is Catch the Bug's Anything But a Card Day and I've done another recipe page for my and my son's cookbook. I have a cupboard full of loose paper with recipes, I will get this book done! I found this online and had to change it to fit into our diet since the boys can't have potato in any form and a lot of gluten free flours 1:1 ratio use potato starch. I'm usually not a cookie person so I can make cookies and not sit and eat them, unfortunately these are so good that I do eat them, lol! 


I used Bugaboo's Dottie Cookie Tray and coloured her with copics. Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created then head to the store where all stamps are 70% off until midnight! Happy Black Friday Cyber Monday sale!
I'm entering this into:
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Dottie Cookie Tray
Paper: whisper white
Other: copic markers



1 comment:

  1. I what a treasure this will be once you get it in book form! It will be a forever keepsake that can be used over and over again! Our whole house has allergies to certain foods so I know what you are going through! Terrific page! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete