Friday, December 7, 2018

Guest DT on Colour Crazy

If you're looking for the Bugaboo post check here


Good morning this is my last card as Guest DT on Colour Crazy challenge blog and I used Polkadoodles Winnie Angel - Decorations Up. I coloured her with copics then used Dots and Stars for the background and kept it very simple, I love how it turned out gorgeous image!


Drop on by the Colour Crazy Challenge blog and see what the other DT created and then start stamping!
I'm entering this into:
Cute Card Thursday: Anything goes
Crafting by Designs: anything Holiday goes
Crafty Gals Corner: anything Christmas goes
Creative Moments: anything goes

Stamp: Polkadoodles Winnie Angel - Decorations Up
Paper: basic black, whisper white, cherry cobbler, shimmer white
Other: copic markers, sakura glitter pel pen, rhinestones

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colouring!Love, love it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Judy Crafty Gals Corner DT
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete