Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Bugaboo Gertrude


Good morning today Bugaboo celebrates Weird and Wacky Holidays and my card was inspired by Feb 8's holiday Laugh and Get Rich Day. I just love her bunny slippers, lol! I used Gertrude Up and Dressed which will be added to the store soon!


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what other wacky holidays are being celebrated!
I'm entering this into:
Digi Choosday: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Gertrude Up and Dress, Ginger's house sentiment 
Paper: brilliant blue, whisper white, dp paper
Other: copic markers, ribbon, pearls, deckle trimmer

5 comments:

  1. She's cute! I need this stamp and that sentiment is pretty much my weekly outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, gave me a giggle!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great humorous card Dawn. Thank you for joining in with the Polkadoodles Digichoosday Crafting Challenge, best of luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way...did't win the lottery and I still have to work, lol. Adorable card. Love your sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete