Saturday, February 16, 2019

Bugaboo Valentine Bird 01


Good morning today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and its Bingo Time!


I chose to use Bugaboo's Valentine Bird 01 for my card and did ribbon, Bugaboo Image, Pearl or
Red, embossing, sentiment  and/or Bugaboo Image, embossing, sparkle!!  I just didn't have a charm 
that would suit or enamel dots. Hmmm might be time to shop again, like I need a reason, lol!

Drop on by Catch the Bug and see what the other DT created and then start stamping, you could win fantastic stamps!
I'm entering this into:
Brown Sugar: Love or St. Valentine
Polkadoodles: anything goes
Aud Sentiment: Love or Valentine Sentiment
Crafty Gals Corner: Add a heart

Stamps: Bugaboo Valentine Bird 01, Stampin Up sentiment
Paper: Merry Merlot, whisper white
Other: Copic markers, ribbon, curlicue, pearls, tiny dots embossing folder, modern label punch, sakura glitter pen

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, your card is so adorable. I have so much craft crap as much husband used to say, lol. He just said that the "s" was silent on scrap. You should have told me...I could have mailed you some stuff. That's why I was able to use all the items to try to use up my stash, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card - Thank you for sharing it with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting Challenge - Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Thanks for sharing at Polkadoodles. Best regards DT Beata

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loovveeeelllyyyy! Great coloring :) Thank you for entering our challenge at Brown Sugar and good luck! Alina DT

    ReplyDelete