Sunday, March 17, 2019

Bugaboo Busy Mom


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch!



I chose to use Bugaboo's Busy Mom which is a great image with lots of colouring!


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT are doing with the sketch and then start stamping!
I'm entering this into:
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes
Crafty Friends: Ladies/Girls
Polkadoodles: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Busy Mom
Paper: Tranquil Tide, merry merlot, whisper white, reflections dp paper
Other: copic markers, rubbons, ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Love this, great colouring and colour choices. Does this busy lady remind you of yourself lol!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol if you had asked two days ago I would have said no However, last night I was with my Dad helping him while trying to hem a neighbours pants! Yup the busy Mom is me

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us for Week 11 at Polkadodddles Crafting Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great design. Beautiful colors and a pretty card.
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful card in our CWAA gallery
    Bożena DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete