Thursday, May 16, 2019

Bugaboo Super Dad


Good morning today is Oldie But Goodie Day at Catch the Bug! I created a birthday card for my son and it is so him, lol, I used Bugaboo's Super Dad and a sentiment from Ginger's House, perfect! I cut a circle and coloured it yellow and added a die with the letter B for Batman on Super Dad's shirt. I knew I couldn't hand draw the batman signal well enough to attempt it, lol!


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then head to the Bugaboo store and grab the latest freebie!
I'm entering this into:
Digi Choosday: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Super Dad, Ginger's House sentiment
Paper: basic black, whisper white, reflections dp paper
Other: copic markers, Stampin up epoxy dots, deckle trimmer




2 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable. Love the gold that looks so stunning. Congrats on your win at Creative Knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the humour!!!n Perfect card for your son, bet he loved it!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete