Saturday, September 14, 2019

Bugaboo Sunbonnet School


Good morning! Today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and the theme is:

Back to School!

I really love the Sunbonnet images, which is why I chose to use Sunbonnet School for my project. 


At first I had the whole background with the green books but it was so overpowering so I cut it in half, lol! I embossed the background with crackle embossing folder and added the black die. 
Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping! You have a week to create and you could win fantastic prizes!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes
QKR Stampede: anything goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs: use a die or punch (I used both)
Digi Choosday: anything goes

Stamps: Bugaboo Sunbonnet School, Stampin up sentiment, books
Paper: gable green, whisper white, recollections dp paper, basic black
Other: copic markers, pearls, modern label punch, crackle embossing folder, die 


7 comments:

  1. fabulous design and coloring...
    thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge
    hugs
    Corinne
    http://wishuponascrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is awesome! That green is so intense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card. all the pieces work so well together. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and design. Ooh I too love Sunbonet Sue images, I use to quilt her back in the day. Thanks for sharing your make over at Digichoosday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous design and great colouring.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. good idea to cut the books paper in half, your card looks very pretty now! thanks for joining Digi Choosday Challenge, greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete