Monday, January 6, 2020

Bugaboo Stella Tidbits - Getting a Little Action


Good morning, today is Anything But a Card day at Catch the Bug! My New Year's resolution is to get a cookbook done for myself and my son that I've been working on it seems forever; keep your fingers crossed, lol! My Mom passed away in 2009 and on special occasions she made this dessert. It is  absolutely Delicious, which is bad because I eat it, so it goes into the book! I love to put images on my recipes and dear Stella Tidbits - Getting a Little Action is just perfect.

a close up of dear Stella!


Take a look at what other ABC projects are on Catch the Bug and remember there is a new release on Tomorrow! 
I'm entering this into:
CD Sunday Plus Challenge: anything goes (my image Stella is digital from Bugaboo)
Dragonfly Dreams: anything goes

Paper: spectrum Noir white
Other: copic markers

8 comments:

  1. Love the idea of adding Stella to recipes! So much fun! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Good luck with the recipe book. I love Stella, she's nothing like the Stella I know LOL!
    Pamela
    CD Sunday Plus DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Illustrating your recipes is a great idea, this looks super. The recipe looks yummy too. Thank you for sharing at CD Sunday Plus.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn you are great about sharing recipes and adding a fun Stella. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea. Thank you for sharing with us.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great idea. Your recipe book will certainly be a 'one off'. Thank you for joining us.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday Plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea and good luck with your recipe book, it will certainly be different
    Thank you Joining us
    Margaret
    CD sunday plus DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Dragonfly Dreams challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete