Sunday, April 26, 2020

Bugaboo Candy Cane Bear


Good morning, today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch!


I chose to use Bugaboo's Candy Cane Bear for my card and I popped up his head and feet.


Take a look at what the other DT created and then start stamping you have two weeks to create.
I'm entering this into:
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge: anything goes/optional for a child
C.R.A.F.T.: Christmas
A Gem of a Challenge: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Candy Cane Bear
Paper: basic black, whisper white, spectrum noir white, real red
Other: copic markers, ribbon, candy cane stripe embossing folder, word die



5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous Dawn. I just love that image. Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your background Dawn and the cute,cute bear!
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the design, and you rocked it. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for joining us at Crazy Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myrna, its never too late for such a lovely comment, thanks!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 9 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete