Saturday, April 18, 2020

Bugaboo Grad Mouse


Good morning! Today begins a new challenge at Catch the Bug its Bingo Time!


I chose to do Charm, Bugaboo Image and sentiment with Grad Mouse. I actually used two 
charms from my hoard of charms, lol!


Drop on by Catch the Bug and check out what the other DT created and then start stamping!
I'm entering this into:
Polkadoodles: anything goes
Creative Moments: anything goes optional twist something to look forward too
Fab 'n' Funky: spots and dots
Digi Choosday: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Grad Mouse
Paper: Tranquil Tide, basic black, whisper white, spectrum noir white
Other: copics, charms, brads, ribbons, word die, stickles, sakura glitter gel pen


1 comment:

  1. Oh delightful,great celebration card and good on you to use some charms. I somehow must do that too lol!
    hugs
    Glends

    ReplyDelete