Monday, April 6, 2020

Bugaboo Stella Morning - Alarms


Good morning, today at Catch the Bug we branch out and do Anything But a Card! So I decided
that I needed to do something for me...and my family. Everyone here is staying home and taking
long romantic walks to the fridge is happening so I made a large fridge magnet for the entire family, lol!


I used Stella Morning - alarms and did a computer generated sentiment. I hand drew and tried to colour a fridge behind Stella. You can just see the grey door handles behind her and the freeze door handle behind her knees. My husband doesn't think it looks like a fridge but you've got to use your imagination. If this sign doesn't work I'll be waddling out of this house, it'll be bad! 
It looks pretty good on my white fridge!

Drop on by Catch the Bug and see what the other DT created and get some inspiration!
I'm entering this into:

Polkadoodles: anything goes
Aud Sentiments: anything goes + a sentiment
Crafty Creations: anything goes

Stamp: Bugaboo Stella Morning - Alarms, computer generated sentiment
Paper: basic black, whisper white, spectrum noir white
Other: copic markers, 3-D gloss, stella wink, brick embossing folders, brads, ticket punch



11 comments:

  1. That is awesome for the refrigerator. Online people are complaining about gaining weight being home, lol. Stella is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so going to be waddling out of here, lol! My husband yesterday surprised me with a treat, OMG. He made carrots that were wrapped in bacon with a sprinkling of brown sugar on them. OMG I'm going to be so fat...happy but fat!

      Delete
  2. What a brilliant idea for using this sentiment!!

    Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I love funny/snarky sentiments, they are my favourite!

      Delete
  3. I need to copy your card. lol Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freakin' hilarious. By the time this quarantine is over we are all going to new pants. LOL
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol my friend just told me her buttons on her shirt are social distancing!

      Delete
  5. LOL! That hubby of yours is one darn good cook, those carrots and bacon sound so good! Great magnet idea.Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation!
    Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete